Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's getting cold...

Well, it had to come sooner or later: we woke up to our first frost of the season today. Oh Joy! Another six months of winter!

When I was a smoker, this was the most depressing time of the year. Realizing that ahead of you is six months of going "to get some fresh air" outside in sub-Arctic conditions, pretending that it's all a bit of fun all the while asking yourself what on earth you're doing...

Not fun.

Stay as warm as toast this winter by quitting smoking with Allen Carr's Easyway. For more information visit us at www.TheEasywayToStopSmoking.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to convince myself that this was what I deserved as a smoker...that somehow I needed the torture of the freezing cold in order to remind myself of the damage I was doing ... yet I continued to smoke. I've been a non-smoker for 6 months and 16 days! I'll never ever pick up another one. Thank you, Allen!!