Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thirteen years of hell

At our NYC seminar on Sunday we had an attendee who has been smoke-free using willpower for 13 years. It was heart-wrenching. She said that every single day had been a struggle and that it had several times driven her into a deep depression. For 13 years she felt miserable and deprived. She was a wreck.

Her sister quit easily with my colleague Cyrill Argast in Switzerland and recommended us to her. Today we received from her one of the loveliest emails we have ever got. "After 13 years at long last I have no desire to smoke. You put sunshine in my heart; I don't know how else to describe it. Merci!"

13 years? I wouldn't have lasted 13 minutes!

To become a happy non-smoker, not an ex-smoker with constant cravings, visit us at www.TheEasywayToStopSmoking.com

No comments: